Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Shelly Stephenson Midura (D)

Opening Statement:

Shelly Midura - Shelley Stephenson Midura is committed to representing the neighborhoods of District A. She welcomes establishing an open dialogue with the residents about their needs and concerns at the beginning of the discussion of an issue rather than at the end. She will assign a day of the week to each neighborhood so that scheduled, informed communication can occur and a trusting relationship between her office and the neighborhood associations can develop. She will listen, take action, and achieve results by working for consensus and compromise rather than stalemate. Shelley Midura will take the initiative to address concerns before they become problems, and seeks to establish a better way forward, together, than District A has seen in the past.


*The Candidate only provided an Opening Statement.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm surprised she was even able to give an opening statement!

Is it just me or is she everywhere?

I've always thought of myself as "active in the community" but every meeting I go to, she's there.

She doesn't have my vote yet but with the possibilty of Sal making it to the runoff against Batt which would essentialy be a Tweedledee v. Tweedledum choice for voters like myself, I'm begining to think I may have to get involved.

3/30/2006 2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.